Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love the fact that I am so past the point of wanting to go out for a fancy dinner on Valentine's Day! I can still hear the vivid description a former coworker gave about her horrible dinner at a really expensive place in town. Long story short, the food was so-so, the service was pushy, as in pushing you out the door so they could seat the next set of lovebirds, and it was so noisy! I can also hear another friend telling me about how stressful her evening was because she left work late, stuck in traffic, barely had time to shower, to get to the restaurant, to eat food that she really didn't want to eat because it was so important to her boyfriend!

However, some people really like the idea of going out for dinner to a nice restaurant on Valentine's day. If that is your thing, I do hope you had a wonderful day/evening/ meal/ flowers/ candy/ etc.

I am all about chocolate, so I threw out the idea of Chocolate Week at work. So next week it will be chocolate treats every day. I cannot wait! I might even look up some chocolate trivia for each day just to keep us enjoying that chocolate high!

Happy Day to Everyone!

No comments: