Friday, January 19, 2007

Where as the month gone?

Time is just zipping on by and every time I think things might settle down and get into a routine, things get crazy and give no signs of slowing down. However, my body decided it needed to slow down and fight a bug that has been going around at work. While fighting this bug off and on the past couple of days, I decided that I just needed to sit down and relax. The new job will be there when I get back. Plus I have been working crazy hours and will work crazy hours next week, so why worry about it now?

I wanted to give a shout out to a new blog I found. Joe Photo has been blogging for awhile and just opened up his blog to others to check out. He is a very giving and inspiring person (from the little that I have read on his blog).

Go check it out! http://www.cupofjoephoto.com/

I found this quote on his blog today and thought I would post it here. Every now and again I have to step back and look at the bigger picture.

"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections"

No comments: