Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year - 2007!

What a crazy few weeks I have had! I started a new job three weeks ago and have had a crazy ride during the new job. Today before jumping in the shower I realized t hat 2007 will be a big year for me. I believe 2007 will be a tough year for me. I hope to take some time and focus some time on myself; put myself first. That itself will be a tough act to follow as I am such a giving person and rarely put myself and feelings first.

This new job will be a tough part of the year for me too. I have some conflicted feelings about the new job, but I am sure some of the feelings I am having would be related to any job I do. So, I just need to take a deep breath and do the best I can do every day.

Happy New Year to everyone! May 2007 be a wonderful year for each and everyone!

No comments: