Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tossing out the old and unused

Wouldn't it be great and wonderful to part with all that is old and unused?

I struggle with tossing out things, clothes in particular, just in case I will need them. How many times have I decided to purge and then 2 months later wish I had kept that one item? Too many to count.

For what ever reason I am in the mood to declutter my life. Surprisingly I have made the big decision to not by holiday cards and pull together the odds and ends I have from the past few years to mail out to family and friends.

The same holds true for my birthday cards - next year will be the year to use up the stash of photo notecards I have tucked into nooks and free space. A few months ago I wanted to consolidate my stash of stationery and photo cards only to realize I had a lot more than I realized. Some had never been sent out. As much as I would love to purchase more cards and photo gifts, I decided to use up what I have and start a list of my absolutely favorite photos for use in future projects!

Cool!

Now, time for my homework....

No comments: