Monday, August 20, 2007

Life is a bowl of cherry pits!

I am just so angry, annoyed, upset, lost and confused and there really is nothing I can do to help out other than lend an attentive ear for listening and signing over my paycheck. Of course I am beating myself up for not taking the time in the beginning of July to look into other options as now is time is running out because of some crazy doctor! Some one I love will have to struggle back at work next week and there is nothing I can do. She has worked so hard, played by the rules and has paid her dues at least twice, but now she is on the verge of loosing her health insurance if she cannot stay at her job. Life just sucks!

I guess crying and moaning will not help the situation, but what else am I supposed to do? She lives by herself, is in debt and needs to keep the job that will slowly squeeze her out. I guess I know I should be saving every penny I can because the proverbial rainy day looks to be a huge downpour.

:(

No comments: