Monday, June 18, 2007

4 is the magic Number....

It is amazing how something so big can become just ho hum when something bigger happens.

For me, the big countdown is the last few days at my current job. Long story short, the job was not the best fit for me. It may make for an amazing chick lit this summer as I have nothing else lined up right now. The crazy thing is, the timing couldn't be better. Family healthy issues popped up on Sunday, so now my mind is consumed with that. What a shame as I worked really hard at my job to not have the 'floating on air' feeling of leaving the place behind!

The crazy thing today, on Monday, I was the last one at my place to leave, yet I am the one with less than a week left to work. I either need to learn to focus more at work, work faster, or care less.

No comments: