Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This month is flying by....

It is hard to believe that tomorrow will be the 15th of the month. Where has the time gone?

I have been working an insane amount of hours at my job, so last week was just a blur. Between my job and a class to broaden my mind on a Saturday morning, I was just about at the end of my rope on Sunday. Luckily I had some time during work yesterday to get out into the beautiful sunshine and run a few errands in town after lunch. Yes, I do have a day job. However I have seen many others 'run into town' whether it be on lunch break or not so I realized it was up to me to take back some of my time and not live like a crazy person. It was so nice working 9-6 yesterday with some outdoor time.

I do hope today is another relaxing (if that ever is a word that can be associated with work) day.

On other creative news, I am beginning to day dream about my portfolio. It is time to start picking my favorites and putting them in one location. I might even use some of the photos posted here to jump start my favorites club. Perhaps I will start posting my favs here and see what the world thinks.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments: