Monday, October 09, 2006

Who doesn't love seeing an air show?


I must confess that my first airshow was this past weekend, but the Blue Angels were the best for a first air show.


The formations and the tricks were amazing! Flying so close and doing the slow gentle rolls across the bay was amazing. I am almost ready to sign up for the Navy if I could fly planes and look so smooth as the Blue Angels were at Fleet Week in San Francisco this past weekend. If only I had better photos. Yes, I took lots (hundreds) but that is the beauty of digital.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I saw the airshow this year in Toronto and I was bored out of my mind! Sure planes can do some cool things but watching that for 4 hours? Maybe it was just the airshow I saw, who knows. But I would say I am someone who doesn't love to see an airshow. Nice pic tho!

T said...

The airshow was basically the Blue Angels. Sure, there were three other planes that did a few stunts, but the majority of the show was the Blue Angels.